[Feat. Deborah Young, CEO, The RegTech Association] —
The RegTech market has grown exponentially since it came on to the scene nearly a decade ago. Today, the landscape is complicated, filled with hundreds of providers that each do something a little different than the next, making it difficult for financial firms to navigate to the tech they need.
So how can you get your arms around RegTech? The first step is to define what it is.
In this episode of Compliance Over Coffee, Ascent President and Founder Brian Clark sits down with Deborah Young, CEO of The RegTech Association. In this chat Brian and Deborah discuss:
1) How The Association is developing a language around “RegTech”
2) The value of connected decision-making when implementing RegTech
3) The initiatives most likely to shape RegTech in 2021
The RegTech Association is an organization that brings together stakeholders from around the compliance ecosystem to advance the use of technology in the sector.
– To see the RegTech taxonomy that The RegTech Association created in partnership with Boston Consulting Group, peruse the Association directory.
– For the full findings and report, visit the Boston Consulting Group website.
– To learn more about The RegTech Association, consider registering for their annual ACCELERATERegTech virtual event in March.
For the latest in the Compliance Over Coffee executive video series, subscribe to our email updates.